METABOLITE TRAINING! Please read carefully and follow guidelines.
- Weights (if any; many movements can and should be done with bodyweight only) should be LIGHT, approximately 50% of 1RM or slightly lighter.
- Rest MINIMALLY between sets, anywhere from 10 seconds to 1 min. Rest only enough to just catch your breath. Yes, it will feel more cardiovascular and that’s okay.
- First set should be 20-30 reps. Each subsequent set will drop off from there. If sets do not drop off, you’re resting too long. Example: 24, 16, 12, 9 NOT 24, 22, 22, 20
- You should be able to get through all of the sets and movements in 30-45 minutes maximum.
- If you are doing single arm or single leg movements, perform ALL sets on one side first, then ALL sets on other side.
A) Pushups x 4
B) Seated DB Press against wall x 3
C) DB Tricep Kickback x 4
D) DB Bent Over Row, palms facing x 4
E) Jumping Squats x 3
F) SLRDL x 3
G) Abs of choice x 4
A) Pushups: 2×10
B) Seated DB Press against wall: 2×10
C) DB Tricep Kickback: 2×10 e/a
D) DB Bent Over Row, palms facing: 2×10
E) Jumping Squats: 2×10
F) SLRDL: 2×10 e/l
G) Abs of choice: 2×10
A) Sumo or Conventional DL: Find new 1RM, maximum of three attempts
Jacked and Tan
A) DL: 1×5, 1×3, 1×1
B) Pause BP (1-sec pause): 1×5, 1×3, 1×1
C) Bulgarian Split Squat (BB or DB): 3×10 e/l
D) SA Row: 3×10 e/a
E) Pause Hip Thrust (1-sec pause): 3×10
F) Banded Seated Hip Abduction: 3×30