METABOLITE TRAINING! Please read carefully and follow guidelines.
- Weights (if any; many movements can and should be done with bodyweight only) should be LIGHT, approximately 50% of 1RM or slightly lighter.
- Rest MINIMALLY between sets, anywhere from 10 seconds to 1 min. Rest only enough to just catch your breath. Yes, it will feel more cardiovascular and that’s okay.
- First set should be 20-30 reps. Each subsequent set will drop off from there. If sets do not drop off, you’re resting too long. Example: 24, 16, 12, 9 NOT 24, 22, 22, 20
- You should be able to get through all of the sets and movements in 30-45 minutes maximum.
- If you are doing single arm or single leg movements, perform ALL sets on one side first, then ALL sets on other side.
A) Jumping Squats x 4
B) Seated UH Pulldown x 4
C) Incline Chest Supported Row x 3
D) Front Raises x 3
E) Hammer Curls (2-arm) x 4
F) Flat Flyes x 3
G) Banded Good Mornings x 3
H) Abs of choice x 4
A) Narrow Stance HBBS: 1×8 at 8RPE, 3×6 at 100% of previous
B) Low Bar Good Mornings: 1×10 at 8RPE, 3×8 at 100% of previous
C) Dips: 3×10 at 7-8RPE
D) Pushups (weighted or assisted): 3×10 at 7-8RPE
E) Tricep Pushdowns: 3×15 at 7-8RPE
F) UH EZ Rows: 3×15 at 7-8RPE
REST DAY; Please take the day off and get ready for new cycle starting Tuesday.
Jacked and Tan
A) RDL: 3×8
B) Constant Tension BP: 3×12
C) Single-Leg Box Squat: 3×6 e/l
D) Landmine Row: 3×10
E) Knee Banded BB Glute Bridge: 3×8
F) Lateral Raise: 3×12